Translation of porky in Spanish:
adjective -kier, -kiest
- (British English) [colloquial]Example sentences
- Opposite me, a porky man devoured his three double cheeseburgers in a panic.
- He must have thought that the music teacher was porky himself to have made the association in the first place.
- The health warnings before you start each tape indicate real fears of porky viewers overdoing it.
- Example sentences
- Slowly but surely it becomes easier and infinitely more desirable to tell and to live the truth than to indulge in porky-pies.
- Women, its findings suggest, are likely to be more prolific in the sexual porky-pie stakes than men.
- Solution: get them to study literature so that they appreciate what fiction is actually about: telling the truth by telling porkies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the