Translation of portable in Spanish:
- [television/typewriter] portátil; [programing language] portátil; [pension] (British English/inglés británico) transferibleExample sentences
- Mr McDowell said afterwards a simple mistake had caused the fire after a child carried a portable television into the kitchen and left it on top of a cooker where it began to smoulder before catching fire.
- A colleague had a tiny portable television with a black and white screen.
- Not to stop with a portable television, mini table fan, handgrips in steel chains, the rider shows his obsession for siren and mini cone speaker.
- The same factors that made hardware-centric database machines obsolete in favor of portable database software are now at play in the storage market.
- So I read this section wondering whether OS X apps were somehow portable to other OSes.
- System and method for controlling data transfer between multiple interconnected computer systems with a portable input device
- The banking services include payment of interest on current accounts, portable credit history and an unbundling of banking services.
- What Europe clearly needs is portable pensions - retirement packages that its workers can take anywhere.
- This loan is portable, which means that you can transfer it to a home of equal or greater value.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the