- 1 1.1 (of building) portal (masculine) 1.2 (of tunnel) boca (feminine)More example sentences
- I drove past the studios; the gates seemed like portals to some other world.
- The people were shoulder to shoulder through the gate portal.
- He laughed softly and directed me out of the chapel, towards the portals of the main doorway and the sunlight in the plaza.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] portal (masculine)More example sentences
- Industry related directories or portals are great sites to get links from.
- Some states had Web sites they called portals but they were really just places to download information.
- Now Clare has teamed up with other independent maternitywear retailers across the country to form an internet portal with links to their websites.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.