- 1 1.1 (of building) portal (m) 1.2 (of tunnel) boca (f)More example sentences
- I drove past the studios; the gates seemed like portals to some other world.
- The people were shoulder to shoulder through the gate portal.
- He laughed softly and directed me out of the chapel, towards the portals of the main doorway and the sunlight in the plaza.
- 2 [Comput] portal (m)More example sentences
- Industry related directories or portals are great sites to get links from.
- Some states had Web sites they called portals but they were really just places to download information.
- Now Clare has teamed up with other independent maternitywear retailers across the country to form an internet portal with links to their websites.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.