- 1 1.1 (of building) portal (m) 1.2 (of tunnel) boca (f)More example sentences
- I drove past the studios; the gates seemed like portals to some other world.
- The people were shoulder to shoulder through the gate portal.
- He laughed softly and directed me out of the chapel, towards the portals of the main doorway and the sunlight in the plaza.
- 2 [Comput] portal (m)More example sentences
- Industry related directories or portals are great sites to get links from.
- Some states had Web sites they called portals but they were really just places to download information.
- Now Clare has teamed up with other independent maternitywear retailers across the country to form an internet portal with links to their websites.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.