n (pl -lios)
- 1 1.1 (case) portafolio(s) (m), cartera (f)More example sentences1.2 (samples of work) carpeta (f) de trabajos
More example sentences
- Then she started picking up folders, portfolios, drawings, papers, everything important that she could find and locked it in her cabinet.
- His fingers lost their iron grip, and the portfolio with the drawing paper fell to the ground, with my portrait landing at my feet.
- I took my favorite drawings out of the portfolio and hung them as well.
- Part of their course work involves creating actual marketing pieces for their portfolios.
- Since earning her graduate degree from Yale only two years ago, Katy Grannan has compiled an impressive portfolio of portraits.
- In the midst of this fabulous display the patron and other gentlemen examine a portfolio while a young art student draws from the assembled works.
- 2 [Pol] cartera (f) Minister without Portfolio ministro, -tra (m,f) sin carteraMore example sentences
- However, he has been retained as a Cabinet minister without a portfolio.
- Some Cabinet ministers whose portfolios are related to the forum's subject did not attend the meeting.
- Timbul was given a position without a portfolio as an expert staff assigned to the minister.
- 3 [Fin] cartera (f) de acciones (before n) portfolio investments inversiones (fpl) de carteraMore example sentences
- Dividend reinvestment plans, or DRIPs, allow investors to build investment portfolios by reinvesting dividends into more shares.
- I used to have a fair portion of my investment portfolio allocated to bonds.
- To be sure, much global finance reflects growing investment portfolios, some doubtless with a speculative component.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.