Translation of posh in Spanish:
adjective -er, -est
- [colloquial]posudo (Colombia) [colloquial]Example sentences
- We meet in a tiny plush room in a posh London hotel which is the regular haunt for such interviews.
- We were surrounded by the old-fashioned glamor of the lobby of the grandest hotel in this posh French seaside resort.
- A grand bash to celebrate his birthday was held in a posh hotel only five days earlier.
- Oh, and people with unpleasantly posh Home Counties accents who speak far louder than they need to in an enclosed space should probably be gagged with gaffer tape.
- Bourne melds eloquent dance moves and witty everyday gestures to evoke crumbling class divides in this story of the downward spiral of an upper-class man and his posh girlfriend.
- And he saw the cubs and adults roistering on the huge expanse of lawn that belonged to the posh street running parallel to Hillside Drive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.