- [formal] plantear, postularMore example sentences
More example sentences
- I decided to do a little field research to test said hypothesis, one I've in fact posited myself on occasion.
- As soon as you let colonial architecture be a part of the vernacular then you have posited a sensible argument and can stop there.
- If one wants to use a god of the gaps argument, one can posit an intelligent cause as an alternative to any scientific theory.
- You seem to be positing your argument on the assumption that Weldon v Neal is engaged if, but only if, the material facts had been pleaded in a different legal category as applied to them.
- The first posits an attack on Washington, possibly the Capitol, which was believed to be the target of the 9/11 jet that crashed in Pennsylvania.
- But the off-hand manner in which he posits a major attack on US soil ‘affecting’ the presidential election suggests he is merely echoing a common theme of discussions in the corridors of power of the American capital.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.