Translation of possible in Spanish:
- the text must be checked for any possible mistakesin the best possible tastehay que revisar el texto por si hubiera algún erroris Tuesday possible for you?con el mejor de los gustosthe show was made possible by their dedication¿le viene bien or le es posible el martes?good morning, is it possible to speak to Heather Smith?el espectáculo fue posible gracias a su dedicaciónis it possible she's already left?buenos días ¿podría hablar con Heather Smith?it's just possible that he may have survived¿se habrá ido ya?get here by eight if possibleexiste una remota posibilidad de que haya sobrevividoas far as possible try to work on your ownllega antes de las ocho, si es posible or si puedesthey see each other as little as possibleen lo posible intenta trabajar solaas soon as possiblese ven lo menos posiblewe'll leave as early as possiblelo antes posiblewe'll help them in every way possiblesaldremos lo más pronto posiblein the nicest way possiblelos ayudaremos en todo lo (que sea) posiblede la mejor manera posibleExample sentences
- But we have to take this up as soon as possible for reasons I will explain when I hear from you.
- Access as soon as possible for NGOs and aid is particularly important.
- The practice direction requires all applications to be made as soon as possible and before allocation if possible.
- 1.1 countable (person)1.2 uncountable (what can be done) See examples: the possibleposible candidato, (-ta) (masculine, feminine)lo posibleExample sentences
- A veteran himself at 35 he could prove to be a valuable addition to the club and a possible for the first team squad.
- Their striker, who had a knee operation during the summer, missed the probables versus possibles contest at Maine Road last weekend.
- The other players who were not in the initial tour squad because of injury problems are still possibles for the trip to Australia.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than