Translation of possible in Spanish:
- the text must be checked for any possible mistakeshay que revisar el texto por si hubiera algún errorin the best possible tastecon el mejor de los gustosis Tuesday possible for you?¿le viene bien or le es posible el martes?the show was made possible by their dedicationel espectáculo fue posible gracias a su dedicacióngood morning, is it possible to speak to Heather Smith?buenos días ¿podría hablar con Heather Smith?is it possible she's already left?¿se habrá ido ya?it's just possible that he may have survivedexiste una remota posibilidad de que haya sobrevividoget here by eight if possiblellega antes de las ocho, si es posible or si puedesas far as possible try to work on your ownen lo posible intenta trabajar solathey see each other as little as possiblese ven lo menos posibleas soon as possiblelo antes posiblewe'll leave as early as possiblesaldremos lo más pronto posiblewe'll help them in every way possiblelos ayudaremos en todo lo (que sea) posiblein the nicest way possiblede la mejor manera posibleExample sentences
- But we have to take this up as soon as possible for reasons I will explain when I hear from you.
- Access as soon as possible for NGOs and aid is particularly important.
- The practice direction requires all applications to be made as soon as possible and before allocation if possible.
- 1.1 countable (person)posible candidato, (-ta) (masculine, feminine)1.2 uncountable (what can be done) the possiblelo posibleExample sentences
- A veteran himself at 35 he could prove to be a valuable addition to the club and a possible for the first team squad.
- Their striker, who had a knee operation during the summer, missed the probables versus possibles contest at Maine Road last weekend.
- The other players who were not in the initial tour squad because of injury problems are still possibles for the trip to Australia.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.