Translation of post room in Spanish:
- (British English)sala (feminine) del correoExample sentences
- Those staffing the post room were evidently authorized by the company to receive mail on its behalf.
- A gifted French locksmith managed to break into the post room before the Germans discovered the radios had been mailed to the castle.
- The people in charge of the post room called the police, who proceeded to gingerly open the package.
Definition of post room in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.