Translation of post room in Spanish:
- (British English)sala (feminine) del correoExample sentences
- Those staffing the post room were evidently authorized by the company to receive mail on its behalf.
- A gifted French locksmith managed to break into the post room before the Germans discovered the radios had been mailed to the castle.
- The people in charge of the post room called the police, who proceeded to gingerly open the package.
Definition of post room in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the