Translation of poster in Spanish:
- 1 (large picture)Example sentences
- Art is not alien; we all have pictures, posters and decorations hanging on our walls at home.
- Buying prints, posters and original artworks over the web is as easy as buying a book or CD.
- It can be an original painting or reproduction, a poster, print or photo.
- 2 (person who posts online)posteador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Do a search and you will find newsgroups posters exclaiming the phrases and leaving puzzled and angry observers.
- Experts believe around 150 such lawsuits have been filed regarding anonymous message posters.
- I agree with the poster who said the systems administrators responsible for this should be canned.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to