Translation of posterior in Spanish:
- [euphemistic/eufemístico] [humorous/humorístico] trasero (masculine) [colloquial/familiar] [euphemistic/eufemístico]Example sentences
- But if things do fall apart completely, we appear to be fortuitously well prepared for a descent into cannibalism judging by the plethora of plump posteriors wandering the malls.
- But when it comes time to make that decision, almost 40 per cent of us fail to remove our posteriors from the couch and forfeit our voice in the nation's affairs.
- Bureaucrats are not known for their boldness; if something bad happens, they want some sort of shelter for their posteriors.
- 1 [Botany/Botánica] [Zoology/Zoología] posterior
- 2 (subsequent) [formal] posterior
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.