- [euph & hum] trasero (m) [fam & euf]More example sentences
- But if things do fall apart completely, we appear to be fortuitously well prepared for a descent into cannibalism judging by the plethora of plump posteriors wandering the malls.
- But when it comes time to make that decision, almost 40 per cent of us fail to remove our posteriors from the couch and forfeit our voice in the nation's affairs.
- Bureaucrats are not known for their boldness; if something bad happens, they want some sort of shelter for their posteriors.
- 1 [Bot] [Zool] posteriorMore example sentences
- The posterior lobe of the pituitary gland or neurohypophysis contains unique glial elements referred to as pituicytes.
- There was also a single, small cerebral metastasis in the white matter of the posterior occipital lobe.
- Tabes dorsalis involves the dorsal roots and posterior columns of the spinal cord.
- 2 (subsequent) [formal] posteriorMore example sentences
- If our recognition of a Greek idiom in Ecclesiastes is valid, it points to a date posterior to the conquest of Alexander the Great.
- It would be folly, therefore, not to assign the authorship of the "Commentary" to a time posterior to the Early Edition.
- The Japanese data were also recently released by the Ministry of Finance of Japan but are available only for the period posterior to May 1991.