- [euphemistic/eufemístico] [humorous/humorístico] trasero (masculine) [colloquial/familiar] [euphemistic/eufemístico]More example sentences
- But if things do fall apart completely, we appear to be fortuitously well prepared for a descent into cannibalism judging by the plethora of plump posteriors wandering the malls.
- But when it comes time to make that decision, almost 40 per cent of us fail to remove our posteriors from the couch and forfeit our voice in the nation's affairs.
- Bureaucrats are not known for their boldness; if something bad happens, they want some sort of shelter for their posteriors.
- 1 [Botany/Botánica] [Zoology/Zoología] posterior
- 2 (subsequent) [formal] posterior
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to