- 1 (of an employee, military personnel) destino (masculine)More example sentences
- He said that people who have a passion for the job often return after postings to the mainstream military police.
- However, several of our recent overseas postings have failed with employees returning prematurely from abroad and leaving our organisation soon after.
- But schools across Colchester are only too aware of the impact of conflict and overseas postings on children from Army families.
- 2 (Internet message) posting (masculine)More example sentences
- Free e-mail services are commonplace on the Internet while newsgroups and message postings are likewise available at no cost.
- Internet postings in news groups also drew attention to the promo, she said.
- ‘Spam’ e-mail and postings on Internet community forums solicited money for victims' families.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.