- 1 (of an employee, military personnel) destino (m)More example sentences
- He said that people who have a passion for the job often return after postings to the mainstream military police.
- However, several of our recent overseas postings have failed with employees returning prematurely from abroad and leaving our organisation soon after.
- But schools across Colchester are only too aware of the impact of conflict and overseas postings on children from Army families.
- 2 (Internet message) posting (m)More example sentences
- Free e-mail services are commonplace on the Internet while newsgroups and message postings are likewise available at no cost.
- Internet postings in news groups also drew attention to the promo, she said.
- ‘Spam’ e-mail and postings on Internet community forums solicited money for victims' families.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.