Translation of posture in Spanish:
- 1.1 u and c (of body) postura (feminine); (intentional) postura (feminine), pose (feminine) she has very bad posture tiene muy mala postura in a relaxed posture en una postura or pose relajadaExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (attitude) [formal] postura (feminine) to adopt a neutral/disinterested posture adoptar una postura neutral/desinteresada
- Looking down, Wil could see her squirming to regain her posture / bearing/position/stance.
- The 22 caribou at Chariot were found dead in a curled posture or ‘sleeping position.’
- Casey nodded quickly, and instantly assumed a good posture for her position: eyes lowered, but not down, and her head erect.
- The posture is somehow defiant, although her expression is anything but.
- The premise behind this official posture of neutrality is false.
- But the poses - however exquisitely they were realised - seemed just that: self-conscious postures, tasteful concoctions.
- Even before he moves I know how it's going to happen, I've read their postures and attitudes and I already have it planned.
- Skepticism is a method of inquiry primarily, not an attitude or posture or philosophical viewpoint that denies entities or phenomena out of hand.
- Arms-length disengagement or a perpetual posture of ‘standing ready to help’ is now woefully inadequate.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a