Translation of posture in Spanish:
- 1.1 u and c (of body) postura (feminine); (intentional) postura (feminine), pose (feminine) she has very bad posture tiene muy mala postura in a relaxed posture en una postura or pose relajadaExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (attitude) [formal] postura (feminine) to adopt a neutral/disinterested posture adoptar una postura neutral/desinteresada
- Looking down, Wil could see her squirming to regain her posture / bearing/position/stance.
- The 22 caribou at Chariot were found dead in a curled posture or ‘sleeping position.’
- Casey nodded quickly, and instantly assumed a good posture for her position: eyes lowered, but not down, and her head erect.
- The posture is somehow defiant, although her expression is anything but.
- The premise behind this official posture of neutrality is false.
- But the poses - however exquisitely they were realised - seemed just that: self-conscious postures, tasteful concoctions.
- Even before he moves I know how it's going to happen, I've read their postures and attitudes and I already have it planned.
- Skepticism is a method of inquiry primarily, not an attitude or posture or philosophical viewpoint that denies entities or phenomena out of hand.
- Arms-length disengagement or a perpetual posture of ‘standing ready to help’ is now woefully inadequate.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the