Translation of potted in Spanish:
- 1 (before noun) 1.1(plant)a potted bay treeen maceta or tiestoun laurel (plantado) en una macetaExample sentences1.2 (Cookery)potted meat/shrimps
(especie de paté de carne/camarones)Example sentences1.3
- We were recently given several potted bamboo plants.
- The thieves entered the premises after removing the padlocks with bolt cutters and a substantial number of potted shrubs and herbaceous plants were removed in broad daylight.
- Before bringing a potted tree indoors, water it thoroughly and hose off the foliage.
- The pair celebrated the occasion at a private reception held in a relative's house - where they dined on Dundee cake, half a pound of potted meat and pop.
- Take your picnic: like nowhere else in Britain, this place calls for potted meat and pineapple chunks straight from the tin.
- One man testified that the potted meat had been supplied unsealed but wrapped in brown paper and sold to several people, none of whom fell ill.
- Herewith a potted description of a great weekend!
- A potted explanation of what has become his obsession is as follows.
- I've already posted a potted summary of Australian Political parties, so go read that to learn about the Dramatis Personae.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than