Translation of pottery in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ries)
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (vessels) cerámica (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (workshop) alfarería (feminine), taller (masculine) de cerámica
Example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (craft) alfarería (feminine), cerámica (feminine)
- The Japanese use the word yaki for porcelain, pottery and earthenware alike.
- The burglars escaped with a hoard of limited edition bone china, porcelain and pottery collectables leaving behind only muddy footprints.
- The dishes may be round or rectangular and are made of pottery, porcelain, or decorated lacquer.
- Her Chateau de Bellevue was on the edge of the Meudon Forest, with a long view of the Seine Valley down to Paris, and with the Sevres potteries tucked under the escarpment.
- The production of commercial tableware began in the late 1800s, and by 1920 potteries had perfected a vitrified china which would not chip or stain in heavy use.
- No reference to any uphill traffic has been found, though return loads may have been consumables for the brickfields, potteries and coal mines.
- One of the ways the organisation works to keep children off the street is by getting them involved in arts and crafts, like pottery and printing.
- The chief Bemba crafts are pottery and baskets.
- Activities will include arts and crafts, pottery, cooking, music and movement, drama, dancing, outdoor games and lots more fun activities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The 'Audiencia Nacional' is the Spanish high court for crimes affecting the national interest, e.g. drug trafficking, large-scale fraud and certain crimes committed abroad.