noun plural -ties
- [colloquial]orinal (masculine) (para niños) [colloquial]he's potty-trained
pelela (feminine) (Southern Cone) [colloquial]ya no usa pañalesExample sentences
- The little potty has a little bowl that slides out so that you can easily dump it in the toilet and flush away your problems.
- Leave a light on, or plug a night-light in so it's easy for them to get to the toilet during the night, or put a potty in the bedroom (with an old towel underneath it).
- They were so excited about it, they sent out a three-page press release with the history of the unfortunate drinking vessel, claiming it may once have doubled as a potty.
adjective -tier, -tiest
- him and his potty ideas!¡él y sus chifladuras! [colloquial]to go pottychiflarse [colloquial]to drive somebody pottyponer a alguien frenético [colloquial]to be potty
aboutsomebody/somethingestar loco or chiflado poralguien / conalgo [colloquial]Example sentences
- He was a bit of a potty professor, but he had some brilliant ideas.
- At the risk of sounding like a potty lifestyle guru, we need a more holistic approach to teenagers.
- With such a ludicrous and potty law sailing through the European Parliament, it's more than ironic that such moves have been supported by politicians from the UK.
- He has been potty about planes for as long as his parents can remember and continues to reach new levels in his love of all things flying.
- She's also a qualified trampoline coach, a former bank manager - and she's potty about country music!
- She's potty about her work with pets and longs to fill her home with four-legged friends.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.