Translation of poultry in Spanish:
- 1 (birds) (+ plural verb)aves (feminine plural) de corral(before noun) poultry farm poultry farmercriador (-dora) (masculine, feminine) de aves de corralpoultry farmingcría (feminine) de aves de corralExample sentences
- Specific arrangements may need to be put in place for poultry, horses, fish and exotic livestock.
- The authorities are also conducting tests on dead domestic poultry found in another area of the capital.
- Frozen turkeys or other poultry must always be thawed fully before cooking.
- 2 uncountable (meat)carne (feminine) de ave(in recipe books) aves (feminine plural)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.