- (adaptor) transformador (masculine); (battery) pila (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- This woman had a friend hook up a power pack from an electric fence to the windshield wiper.
- As the batteries run low, patients simply strap on a power pack that recharges the batteries via radio waves beamed through their skin.
- Get a few spare batteries or a power pack and you will not regret it.
- Add lights as desired keeping total bulb wattage at or below the power pack's (transformer's) maximum output rating.
- You could add a second transformer, splitting the load between 2 power packs, or purchase a power pack with a wattage rating high enough to handle the entire load.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain had three civil wars known as the guerras carlistas (1833-39, 1860, 1872-76). When Fernando VII died in 1833, he was succeeded not by his brother the Infante Don Carlos de Borbón, but by his daughter Isabel, under the regency of her mother María Cristina. This provoked a mainly northern-Spanish revolt, with local guerrillas pitted against the forces of the central government. The Carlist Wars were also a confrontation between conservative rural Catholic Spain, especially the Basque provinces and Aragón, led by the carlistas, and the progressive liberal urban middle classes allied with the army. Carlos died in 1855, but the carlistas, representing political and religious traditionalism, supported his descendants' claims until reconciliation in 1977 with King Juan Carlos.