Translation of power pack in Spanish:
- (adaptor) transformador (masculine); (battery) pila (feminine)Example sentences
- This woman had a friend hook up a power pack from an electric fence to the windshield wiper.
- As the batteries run low, patients simply strap on a power pack that recharges the batteries via radio waves beamed through their skin.
- Get a few spare batteries or a power pack and you will not regret it.
- Add lights as desired keeping total bulb wattage at or below the power pack's (transformer's) maximum output rating.
- You could add a second transformer, splitting the load between 2 power packs, or purchase a power pack with a wattage rating high enough to handle the entire load.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.