Translation of practitioner in Spanish:
- 1 (of an art, skill)Example sentences
- People with gallstones should consult a licensed health care practitioner trained in the use of botanical medicine before using ginger.
- The remaining members include a general medical practitioner, a BBC journalist, and a theologian.
- Physician assistants and advanced registered nurse practitioners may not dictate verbal orders for inpatient medication orders.
- 2 (doctor)médico, (-ca) (masculine, feminine)general practitioner(in relation to patient) médico, (-ca) (masculine, feminine) de cabecera
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.