Translation of pragmatism in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- This is indicative of the sentiment-eschewing pragmatism that has been characteristic of a driven performer.
- Fortunately, democratic politics normally are characterized by pragmatism and compromise, not ideology.
- For a government that prides itself on pragmatism and prudence, this is a policy that astonishes in its fecklessness and recklessness.
- The alternative to pragmatism is epistemological realism.
- In such formulations, there are striking similarities between Critical Theory and American pragmatism.
- The primacy of the practical is what links American pragmatism and Heidegger's hermeneutic phenomenology.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.