Translation of prance in Spanish:
- 1.1Example sentences1.2 [pejorative] (person)she pranced into the room wearing her new dress
entró meneándose or pavoneándose con el vestido nuevohe comes prancing in at any time he choosesentra como Pedro or Perico por su casa cuando se le da la gana [colloquial]Example sentences
- While many horses pranced or leapt from the trailer, he walked slowly down the ramp like a seasoned pro.
- The man didn't glance in the woman's direction, but kept his attention on the auburn-haired girl in front of him, his horse prancing.
- The horse was prancing excitedly, as if he was proud of himself as well.
- He wears iridescent formal clothes, prances around with a tapering rod that ignites anything it touches, and trails a gust of hot air.
- I'm starting to see the whole experience as a bizarre holiday, behaving like an uninvited guest who dresses up and prances around the football pitch every evening.
- The cast prances, postures, and palpitates appositely, fully aware that real acting would be de trop.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.