Translation of prawn cracker in Spanish:
- cortezas (feminine plural) con sabor a gambasExample sentences
- The first comprised six flavoursome langoustines in a tempura batter as light as a prawn cracker, served on salad dressed with an interesting sweet basil oil.
- However, the devils are tricky to find, so I suggest sprinkling with some bought crispy shallot instead - prawn cracker is good, too.
- After picking up a clean white plate, you can make your way up one side of the hot buffet then back down the other, past soups, meat sauces, spare ribs, rice, noodles, prawn crackers, vegetables and finally puddings.
Definition of prawn cracker in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.