Translation of prawn cracker in Spanish:
- cortezas (feminine plural) con sabor a gambasExample sentences
- The first comprised six flavoursome langoustines in a tempura batter as light as a prawn cracker, served on salad dressed with an interesting sweet basil oil.
- However, the devils are tricky to find, so I suggest sprinkling with some bought crispy shallot instead - prawn cracker is good, too.
- After picking up a clean white plate, you can make your way up one side of the hot buffet then back down the other, past soups, meat sauces, spare ribs, rice, noodles, prawn crackers, vegetables and finally puddings.
Definition of prawn cracker in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.