Translation of pray in Spanish:
- let us praythey pray to many deitiesoremos [formal]to prayrezan a muchos dioses
forsomebody/somethingthey prayed for the victims/their soulsrezar or rogar poralguien/algolet us pray to God for strengthrezaron or rogaron por las víctimas/sus almasto pray for rainpidámosle or roguémosle a Dios que nos dé fuerzaslet's pray for an easy paperrezar para que lluevato be past praying forrecemos para que nos toque un examen fácilno tener salvación
- 1.1 (Religion)she prayed that God might help themI pray (to) God he's all rightrogó a Dios que los ayudara1.2 (beg, request) [archaic]Dios quiera que no le haya pasado nadaExample sentences
- People pray to these deities because they have an adoration for the deity and have a feeling of awe about it.
- So my advice is: pray more, sin less and live the life that God is calling you to live.
- We can discharge this obligation by simply praying for him as we pray for our dear ones and our own very selves.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.