Translation of preacher in Spanish:
- 1 (one who preaches)Example sentences
- Pray regularly from the pulpit for God to raise up preachers and missionary church planters.
- Neither preachers nor church members should be ashamed of God's sovereign purpose.
- There have been preachers and religious leaders with that kind of natural charisma.
- 3 (advocate of something)preconizador (-dora) (masculine, feminine)
defensor (-sora) (masculine, feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.