- 1.1 [Meteorology/Meteorología] precipitaciones (feminine plural) there's very little precipitation in the Sahara las precipitaciones son escasas en el SaharaMore example sentences1.2 [Chemistry/Química] precipitación (feminine)
More example sentences1.3 (haste) [formal] precipitación (feminine)
- In places where the warmer air extends to the ground, the precipitation will fall as rain.
- Acid rain refers to any precipitation, rain or snow, that's more acid than ordinary rain or snow.
- The end of August could lead to earlier nights and the odd spell of seasonal weather mixed in with unusual conditions, with precipitation likely where rain falls.
- Acidic proteins are known to trigger carbonate precipitation via matrix mediated processes in microbialites.
- Cell debris was removed by centrifugation, and the supernatant was fractionated by ammonium sulfate precipitation.
- The most common type of substitution reactions of compounds of metals is ion exchange accompanied by precipitation.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.