- 1.1 [Meteo] precipitaciones (fpl) there's very little precipitation in the Sahara las precipitaciones son escasas en el SaharaMore example sentences1.2 [Chem] precipitación (f)
More example sentences1.3 (haste) [formal] precipitación (f)
- In places where the warmer air extends to the ground, the precipitation will fall as rain.
- Acid rain refers to any precipitation, rain or snow, that's more acid than ordinary rain or snow.
- The end of August could lead to earlier nights and the odd spell of seasonal weather mixed in with unusual conditions, with precipitation likely where rain falls.
- Acidic proteins are known to trigger carbonate precipitation via matrix mediated processes in microbialites.
- Cell debris was removed by centrifugation, and the supernatant was fractionated by ammonium sulfate precipitation.
- The most common type of substitution reactions of compounds of metals is ion exchange accompanied by precipitation.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)