- 1.1 [Meteorology/Meteorología] precipitaciones (feminine plural) there's very little precipitation in the Sahara las precipitaciones son escasas en el SaharaMore example sentences1.2 [Chemistry/Química] precipitación (feminine)
More example sentences1.3 (haste) [formal] precipitación (feminine)
- In places where the warmer air extends to the ground, the precipitation will fall as rain.
- Acid rain refers to any precipitation, rain or snow, that's more acid than ordinary rain or snow.
- The end of August could lead to earlier nights and the odd spell of seasonal weather mixed in with unusual conditions, with precipitation likely where rain falls.
- Acidic proteins are known to trigger carbonate precipitation via matrix mediated processes in microbialites.
- Cell debris was removed by centrifugation, and the supernatant was fractionated by ammonium sulfate precipitation.
- The most common type of substitution reactions of compounds of metals is ion exchange accompanied by precipitation.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.