Translation of predate in Spanish:
- 1 (precede)ser anterior aExample sentences
- Prosecutors said the committee had approved applicants who presented forged honours that carried dates pre-dating the actual creation of the vaunted title.
- The show had well passed its sell by date (it pre-dated Showboat on Broadway, where it opened the Ziegfeld Theatre).
- More surprisingly, much of the modern church and adjacent holy well sit on underground cisterns that clearly pre-date them, and appear to be of Byzantine date.
- 2 (document/letter)antedatar [formal]poner una fecha anterior en
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.