- (animal) depredador (m), predador (m); (person) ave (f‡) de presa or de rapiñaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Common predators of house sparrows include cats and other mammalian predators, birds of prey, and owls.
- Bluntnose minnows serve an important role as prey for larger animals and as a predator on insect larvae.
- They are also preyed upon by mammalian predators such as cats, and by snakes such as boas and anacondas.
- Women in those situations are particularly vulnerable to a predator and a manipulator like Ben.
- Psychologists have built up a detailed picture of how sexual predators operate on their child victims.
- It's the reality that I had to face 20 years ago that there were sexual predators and child molesters out there.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an