- (animal) depredador (masculine), predador (masculine); (person) ave (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) de presa or de rapiñaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Common predators of house sparrows include cats and other mammalian predators, birds of prey, and owls.
- Bluntnose minnows serve an important role as prey for larger animals and as a predator on insect larvae.
- They are also preyed upon by mammalian predators such as cats, and by snakes such as boas and anacondas.
- Women in those situations are particularly vulnerable to a predator and a manipulator like Ben.
- Psychologists have built up a detailed picture of how sexual predators operate on their child victims.
- It's the reality that I had to face 20 years ago that there were sexual predators and child molesters out there.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.