- (animal) depredador (m), predador (m); (person) ave (f‡) de presa or de rapiñaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Common predators of house sparrows include cats and other mammalian predators, birds of prey, and owls.
- Bluntnose minnows serve an important role as prey for larger animals and as a predator on insect larvae.
- They are also preyed upon by mammalian predators such as cats, and by snakes such as boas and anacondas.
- Women in those situations are particularly vulnerable to a predator and a manipulator like Ben.
- Psychologists have built up a detailed picture of how sexual predators operate on their child victims.
- It's the reality that I had to face 20 years ago that there were sexual predators and child molesters out there.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.