- [animal/insect] predador, depredador, predatorio; [lending] predatorio; [person] rapazMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Mammals and birds in particular developed new forms, whether as fast-running herbivores, large predatory mammals and birds, or small quick birds and rodents.
- But those predatory insects that locate prey through chemical sensing are not deterred.
- If predatory birds expect their prey to fall to the ground, Schmitz and Auliya's argument runs, they would be unlikely to notice a lizard still hanging from a branch.
- I mean, there have been cases of predatory females seeking out young, teenage boys to have their wicked way with…
- Belinda Hoare, of Home and Away, portrays the extraordinary lead character, Miss Julie a fallen, desperate, sexually predatory heiress seeking to be saved by love.
- The bill also significantly improves protection for society's most vulnerable groups against exploitation by predatory sexual offenders.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.