- [animal/insect] predador, depredador, predatorio; [lending] predatorio; [person] rapazMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Mammals and birds in particular developed new forms, whether as fast-running herbivores, large predatory mammals and birds, or small quick birds and rodents.
- But those predatory insects that locate prey through chemical sensing are not deterred.
- If predatory birds expect their prey to fall to the ground, Schmitz and Auliya's argument runs, they would be unlikely to notice a lizard still hanging from a branch.
- I mean, there have been cases of predatory females seeking out young, teenage boys to have their wicked way with…
- Belinda Hoare, of Home and Away, portrays the extraordinary lead character, Miss Julie a fallen, desperate, sexually predatory heiress seeking to be saved by love.
- The bill also significantly improves protection for society's most vulnerable groups against exploitation by predatory sexual offenders.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.