- [animal/insect] predador, depredador, predatorio; [lending] predatorio; [person] rapazMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Mammals and birds in particular developed new forms, whether as fast-running herbivores, large predatory mammals and birds, or small quick birds and rodents.
- But those predatory insects that locate prey through chemical sensing are not deterred.
- If predatory birds expect their prey to fall to the ground, Schmitz and Auliya's argument runs, they would be unlikely to notice a lizard still hanging from a branch.
- I mean, there have been cases of predatory females seeking out young, teenage boys to have their wicked way with…
- Belinda Hoare, of Home and Away, portrays the extraordinary lead character, Miss Julie a fallen, desperate, sexually predatory heiress seeking to be saved by love.
- The bill also significantly improves protection for society's most vulnerable groups against exploitation by predatory sexual offenders.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an