- [birth/baby/baldness] prematuro; [senility] precoz their victory celebration was premature cantaron victoria antes de tiempoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- To discard potential new directions for research at this early stage would be premature.
- Free radicals are thought to be responsible for helping to cause premature ageing, heart disease and cancer.
- Apart from the associations with premature ageing, darker hair suits my Anglo-Asian olive skin.
- SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) can happen to any baby, but premature babies and low birth-weight babies are more at risk.
- His observations led to the careful control of oxygen delivery to premature babies.
- Some premature babies suffer from breathing difficulties but this did not appear to be the case with Jennifer.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.