- [birth/baby/baldness] prematuro; [senility] precoz their victory celebration was premature cantaron victoria antes de tiempoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- To discard potential new directions for research at this early stage would be premature.
- Free radicals are thought to be responsible for helping to cause premature ageing, heart disease and cancer.
- Apart from the associations with premature ageing, darker hair suits my Anglo-Asian olive skin.
- SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) can happen to any baby, but premature babies and low birth-weight babies are more at risk.
- His observations led to the careful control of oxygen delivery to premature babies.
- Some premature babies suffer from breathing difficulties but this did not appear to be the case with Jennifer.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to