- [birth/baby/baldness] prematuro; [senility] precoz their victory celebration was premature cantaron victoria antes de tiempoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- To discard potential new directions for research at this early stage would be premature.
- Free radicals are thought to be responsible for helping to cause premature ageing, heart disease and cancer.
- Apart from the associations with premature ageing, darker hair suits my Anglo-Asian olive skin.
- SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) can happen to any baby, but premature babies and low birth-weight babies are more at risk.
- His observations led to the careful control of oxygen delivery to premature babies.
- Some premature babies suffer from breathing difficulties but this did not appear to be the case with Jennifer.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.