- [birth/baby/baldness] prematuro; [senility] precoz their victory celebration was premature cantaron victoria antes de tiempoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- To discard potential new directions for research at this early stage would be premature.
- Free radicals are thought to be responsible for helping to cause premature ageing, heart disease and cancer.
- Apart from the associations with premature ageing, darker hair suits my Anglo-Asian olive skin.
- SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) can happen to any baby, but premature babies and low birth-weight babies are more at risk.
- His observations led to the careful control of oxygen delivery to premature babies.
- Some premature babies suffer from breathing difficulties but this did not appear to be the case with Jennifer.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.