Translation of premier in Spanish:
- primer ministro, (primera ministra) (masculine, feminine)
premier (masculine or feminine)
- (before noun) of premier importancede primordial importanciaExample sentences
- Ten years ago, our nation's two leading rock critics declared the premier band of the era to be nothing but indolent hacks.
- It was a rock star moment, epitomising the event, as truly a celebration of this country's premier rock band.
- The national league is the premier competition in Australia.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.