Translation of Premium Bond in Spanish:
- (in UK)(bono del Estado que permite ganar dinero participando en sorteos mensuales)Example sentences
- Rather than paying interest, Premium Bonds offer savers the chance to win tax-free prizes ranging from £50 to £1m each month.
- In return for loaning the Government money, you are rewarded by receiving your interest tax-free (and in the case of Premium Bonds, by winning prizes).
- The current prize fund rate for Premium Bonds is 2.25%.
Definition of Premium Bond in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.