- 1 c and u 1.1 (concern) preocupación (feminine) my main preoccupation was not to offend my parents mi mayor preocupación era no ofender a mis padres she is only concerned with her own private preoccupations no piensa nada más que en sus propias preocupacionesMore example sentences1.2 (obsession) obsesión (feminine)preoccupation
- Man Listening To Disc and Marginalia are creepily accurate portrayals of aspects of my two main preoccupations.
- Melburnians tend to have two main preoccupations, the two S's: sport and Sydney.
- Much more interesting is the fact that Larkin waited so confidently for his methods and preoccupations to come into focus.
withsth she was criticized for her preoccupation with work la criticaron por pensar demasiado en el trabajo his excessive preoccupation with hygiene su manía or su obsesión con la higiene
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (absorbed state of mind) preocupación (feminine)More example sentences
- The real escalation is in our narcissistic preoccupation with ourselves.
- Moreover, Lyly's preoccupation with mistaken identity may have influenced Shakespeare.
- The saving grace of the past few days has been my preoccupation with a new geeky toy, a DVD recorder.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.