- 1 c u 1.1 (concern) preocupación (f) my main preoccupation was not to offend my parents mi mayor preocupación era no ofender a mis padres she is only concerned with her own private preoccupations no piensa nada más que en sus propias preocupacionesMore example sentences1.2 (obsession) obsesión (f)preoccupation
- Man Listening To Disc and Marginalia are creepily accurate portrayals of aspects of my two main preoccupations.
- Melburnians tend to have two main preoccupations, the two S's: sport and Sydney.
- Much more interesting is the fact that Larkin waited so confidently for his methods and preoccupations to come into focus.
withsth she was criticized for her preoccupation with work la criticaron por pensar demasiado en el trabajo his excessive preoccupation with hygiene su manía or su obsesión con la higiene
- 2 u (absorbed state of mind) preocupación (f)More example sentences
- The real escalation is in our narcissistic preoccupation with ourselves.
- Moreover, Lyly's preoccupation with mistaken identity may have influenced Shakespeare.
- The saving grace of the past few days has been my preoccupation with a new geeky toy, a DVD recorder.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.