Translation of preoccupation in Spanish:
- 1 countable or uncountable 1.1 (concern) my main preoccupation was not to offend my parentsmi mayor preocupación era no ofender a mis padresshe is only concerned with her own private preoccupationsno piensa nada más que en sus propias preocupacionesExample sentences1.2 (obsession) preoccupation
- Man Listening To Disc and Marginalia are creepily accurate portrayals of aspects of my two main preoccupations.
- Melburnians tend to have two main preoccupations, the two S's: sport and Sydney.
- Much more interesting is the fact that Larkin waited so confidently for his methods and preoccupations to come into focus.
withsomethingshe was criticized for her preoccupation with workla criticaron por pensar demasiado en el trabajohis excessive preoccupation with hygienesu manía or su obsesión con la higieneExample sentences
- The real escalation is in our narcissistic preoccupation with ourselves.
- Moreover, Lyly's preoccupation with mistaken identity may have influenced Shakespeare.
- The saving grace of the past few days has been my preoccupation with a new geeky toy, a DVD recorder.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.