Translation of prerogative in Spanish:
- 1.1 (right) prerogative of mercy I've changed my mind — that's your prerogativehe cambiado de opinión — estás en todo tu derechoExample sentences1.2 (exclusive property)
patrimonio (masculine) exclusivoExample sentences
- The investment was heralded far and wide, and this Malaysian-based group was given privileges and prerogatives, including labour exemptions, apparently as part of the incentives for them to set up shop here.
- Changing a future child's genetic makeup, and experimenting with the genetic legacy of humanity, fall outside any acceptable notion of individual rights or parental prerogatives.
- The difference was that these middle-class Peruvians did not lose any prerogatives or privileges.
- While admiration of the moon is a distinctive women's activity in a garden setting, this was not purely a female prerogative.
- In contrast, the elegantly cultivated beard was long the prerogative of royalty and the privileged classes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.