Translation of presently in Spanish:
- 1.1 (now)en este momentowe are presently discussing the matter
actualmenteen este momento or actualmente estamos discutiendo el problemaExample sentences1.2 (soon) I'll be with you presently
enseguida or en un momento estoy contigopresently, he started to come roundpronto empezó a recobrar el conocimientoExample sentences
- Mr Parrott said he hopes the new building will be open soon as presently the group has nowhere regular to meet.
- Steve Finn, a seasoned television director, is presently working on his feature debut.
- Most of the directors are presently siding with Georgine in covering up the report.
- I was soon lost in my thoughts again, and presently fell asleep from sheer exhaustion.
- I intend to deal in some greater detail with the decision of the Supreme Court presently.
- The computer this is being typed on will presently be packed into its shipping box, stuck in a truck for several days, and then a garage for a month.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.