Translation of presently in Spanish:
- 1 (now)en este momentowe are presently discussing the matter
actualmenteen este momento or actualmente estamos discutiendo el problemaExample sentences
- Mr Parrott said he hopes the new building will be open soon as presently the group has nowhere regular to meet.
- Steve Finn, a seasoned television director, is presently working on his feature debut.
- Most of the directors are presently siding with Georgine in covering up the report.
- 2 (soon) I'll be with you presentlyenseguida or en un momento estoy contigopresently, he started to come roundpronto empezó a recobrar el conocimientoExample sentences
- I was soon lost in my thoughts again, and presently fell asleep from sheer exhaustion.
- I intend to deal in some greater detail with the decision of the Supreme Court presently.
- The computer this is being typed on will presently be packed into its shipping box, stuck in a truck for several days, and then a garage for a month.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.