- 1.1 (now) en este momento, actualmente we are presently discussing the matter en este momento or actualmente estamos discutiendo el problemaMore example sentences1.2 (soon) I'll be with you presently enseguida or en un momento estoy contigo presently, he started to come round pronto empezó a recobrar el conocimiento
More example sentences
- Mr Parrott said he hopes the new building will be open soon as presently the group has nowhere regular to meet.
- Steve Finn, a seasoned television director, is presently working on his feature debut.
- Most of the directors are presently siding with Georgine in covering up the report.
- I was soon lost in my thoughts again, and presently fell asleep from sheer exhaustion.
- I intend to deal in some greater detail with the decision of the Supreme Court presently.
- The computer this is being typed on will presently be packed into its shipping box, stuck in a truck for several days, and then a garage for a month.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an