- 1.1 (of vein, artery) punto (masculine) de presiónMore example sentences1.2 (of body) punto (masculine) doloroso
More example sentences1.3 (of disturbances) foco (masculine) central
- I grasped my arm tightly where the pressure point was, to stop the bleeding because if I had died there and then, I wouldn't have been able to go on my journey.
- It feels like I have several hearts, each beating at a pressure point.
- These small, fluid-filled sacs lubricate and cushion pressure points between your bones and the tendons and muscles near your joints.
- The classical Ju-jutsu man is crushing the calf muscle and attacking a nerve pressure point midway down the lower leg.
- Lights are too bright, noises are too loud, your skin is not only too tight but much too thin, every pressure point on your body hurts, and so does your entire skull.
- He came at me once again, I was ready, and I blocked his strike to my arm, and responded with an overhead strike to the pressure point above his shoulder.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.