Translation of pressure vessel in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of boiler) recipiente (masculine) a presiónExample sentences1.2 (in nuclear reactor) vasija (feminine) del reactor
- The annulus can be considered as a thickwalled pressure vessel containing the nucleus.
- A pressure vessel inside the toilet tank uses the water supply to compress air.
- The internal dimensions of the cylindrical pressure vessel were 25 mm in diameter and 20 mm in height, with wet filter paper inside the vessel to maintain it at 100% RH.
- The pressure vessel for nuclear reactors is crucial equipment for the second-phase power projects at Qinshan Nuclear Power Plant.
- But at Three Mile Island, the pressure vessel did not fail (which would have allowed the core to fall into the containment structure), even though it was not designed to withstand the heat the accident generated.
- It's used to avoid defects in nuclear reactor pressure vessels or it may be on an aircraft to avoid catastrophic failure of an air structure.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.