- 1.1 [Aerospace/Espacio] [Aviation/Aviación] presurizar*More example sentences1.2 (urge) (British English/inglés británico) pressure2
More example sentences
- Both the Fokker F27 and the Fokker 50 aircraft have pressurised cabins allowing them to fly above weather conditions and providing a smoother flight.
- Stay off planes for at least 13 hours after diving: Even pressurized cabins in commercial aircraft can bring on decompression sickness, i.e., the dreaded bends.
- If the cabin is pressurized, do not descend at a rate exceeding the value calculated by the flight engineer, and either adjust automatic pilot for descent or turn it OFF.
- It is vital that the clergy's attempts to pressurise politicians are rebuffed.
- This gives the family enough time to pressurize the girl and influence the nature of the statement she gives.
- Patients, their families and relatives will also be asked to pressurise local politicians to force the Government to halt the cutbacks.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.