Translation of presumptive in Spanish:
- 1.1 (expected)(nominee/successor)1.2 (Law)presumptive evidencepruebas (feminine plural) basadas en presuncionesExample sentences
- They were transferred to our neonatal intensive care unit with a presumptive diagnosis of perinatal asphyxia.
- He was discharged the following afternoon with a presumptive diagnosis of vasovagal syncope, perhaps related to defecation.
- A second diagnostic indication involves the injection of a local anesthetic to confirm the presumptive diagnosis through symptom relief of the affected body part.
- Thus, engaging in the lawful activities of a group designated as a ‘terrorist organization’ by the Attorney General could be presumptive grounds for expatriation.
- In Accounting Research Bulletin No.9 it was stated that any expenditure which is properly applicable to the future is presumptive grounds for carrying the balance forward.
- The Freedom of Information Act set the ground rules for, and establishes a presumptive right of, access to unpublished records of executive agencies by any person, regardless of citizenship.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.