Translation of presumptive in Spanish:
- 1.1 (expected) [nominee/successor] presunto 1.2 [Law/Derecho] presumptive evidence pruebas (feminine plural) basadas en presuncionesExample sentences
- They were transferred to our neonatal intensive care unit with a presumptive diagnosis of perinatal asphyxia.
- He was discharged the following afternoon with a presumptive diagnosis of vasovagal syncope, perhaps related to defecation.
- A second diagnostic indication involves the injection of a local anesthetic to confirm the presumptive diagnosis through symptom relief of the affected body part.
- Thus, engaging in the lawful activities of a group designated as a ‘terrorist organization’ by the Attorney General could be presumptive grounds for expatriation.
- In Accounting Research Bulletin No.9 it was stated that any expenditure which is properly applicable to the future is presumptive grounds for carrying the balance forward.
- The Freedom of Information Act set the ground rules for, and establishes a presumptive right of, access to unpublished records of executive agencies by any person, regardless of citizenship.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.