Translation of presumptive in Spanish:
- 1.1 (expected) [nominee/successor] presunto 1.2 [Law/Derecho] presumptive evidence pruebas (feminine plural) basadas en presuncionesExample sentences
- They were transferred to our neonatal intensive care unit with a presumptive diagnosis of perinatal asphyxia.
- He was discharged the following afternoon with a presumptive diagnosis of vasovagal syncope, perhaps related to defecation.
- A second diagnostic indication involves the injection of a local anesthetic to confirm the presumptive diagnosis through symptom relief of the affected body part.
- Thus, engaging in the lawful activities of a group designated as a ‘terrorist organization’ by the Attorney General could be presumptive grounds for expatriation.
- In Accounting Research Bulletin No.9 it was stated that any expenditure which is properly applicable to the future is presumptive grounds for carrying the balance forward.
- The Freedom of Information Act set the ground rules for, and establishes a presumptive right of, access to unpublished records of executive agencies by any person, regardless of citizenship.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a