Translation of preview in Spanish:
- 1.1 (advance showing) her latest play is now in previews (American English)su última obra se ha estrenado para la críticaa preview of next year's fashionsun anticipo de la moda del año próximo(before noun) preview performancefunción (feminine) de preestrenoExample sentences1.2 (trailer)
- He said after seeing a special preview of the exhibition: ‘It sent shivers down my spine.’
- Anyone interested in having a preview of the exhibition on Tuesday or Wednesday prior to the opening may do so by arrangement with the gallery.
- Latvians who escaped persecution in their occupied country and set up home in Bradford have been given a special preview of a moving exhibition.
sinopsis (feminine) (Southern Cone)
colas (feminine plural) (Argentina)Example sentences1.3 (foretaste)
- Are you aware of Hollywood studios making previews and trailers of their big budget films available to cell phone users?
- Finally, disc one contains a Humphrey Bogart trailer gallery with previews of 12 of his films - good stuff.
- Extra features include three anime previews and four needless character profiles.
- The highlight of the night was when the band stepped off stage to let us view a sneak preview of a documentary on the legendary band Cream, who is reforming for a series of concerts this year.
- The party will also give the wartime buddies the opportunity to have a sneak preview of the Imperial War Museum North before it opens in July.
- Judging by the unbridled reaction to a sneak preview last Thursday night of the exciting new video and CD, Images of Carlow - it's sure to take the album charts by storm.
- 1.1 (see in advance)asistir al preestreno de1.2 (give foretaste of) this week's films are previewed on page 18en la página 18 hay una reseña de las películas de esta semanaExample sentences
- And on August 24 the Royal Museum will preview the new BBC film JLB, a documentary about Baird's life.
- Susan Dawson previews some of the products on show at Orgatec, the world's largest office furniture exhibition to be held in Cologne on 22-26 October.
- Visconti's film was previewed in the spring of 1943 and quickly censored, not to be appreciated until after the war.
- In addition, two out of twenty teachers mentioned previewing books before reading as an effective strategy.
- It is free for you to submit an ad for a roommate and to preview room listings but the contact information for any available rooms WILL cost you.
- While previewing a new manuscript from my friend Stephen Covey, I came across some terribly dispiriting figures from a Harris Poll of 23,000 full-time U.S. workers in key industries.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.