- 1.1 (advance showing) preestreno (masculine) her latest play is now in previews (American English/inglés norteamericano) su última obra se ha estrenado para la crítica a preview of next year's fashions un anticipo de la moda del año próximo (before noun/delante del nombre) preview performance función (feminine) de preestrenoMore example sentences1.2 (trailer) trailer (masculine), avance (masculine), sinopsis (feminine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) , colas (feminine plural) (Argentina)
More example sentences1.3 (foretaste) anticipo (masculine), adelanto (masculine)
- He said after seeing a special preview of the exhibition: ‘It sent shivers down my spine.’
- Anyone interested in having a preview of the exhibition on Tuesday or Wednesday prior to the opening may do so by arrangement with the gallery.
- Latvians who escaped persecution in their occupied country and set up home in Bradford have been given a special preview of a moving exhibition.
More example sentences
- Are you aware of Hollywood studios making previews and trailers of their big budget films available to cell phone users?
- Finally, disc one contains a Humphrey Bogart trailer gallery with previews of 12 of his films - good stuff.
- Extra features include three anime previews and four needless character profiles.
- The highlight of the night was when the band stepped off stage to let us view a sneak preview of a documentary on the legendary band Cream, who is reforming for a series of concerts this year.
- The party will also give the wartime buddies the opportunity to have a sneak preview of the Imperial War Museum North before it opens in July.
- Judging by the unbridled reaction to a sneak preview last Thursday night of the exciting new video and CD, Images of Carlow - it's sure to take the album charts by storm.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.