Translation of price tag in Spanish:
- 1 (label)etiqueta (feminine) (del precio)Example sentences
- The price tag and label from the local bookstore had been painstakingly removed only that morning.
- The old man rang up the items slowly, staring hard at the price tag labels, as is if he couldn't read them.
- This means it can give the loan a more eye-catching and competitive rate, as in the classic #9.99 sale price tag.
- 2 (cost) [colloquial]a painting with a $2,500 price tagun cuadro de 2.500 dólaresthe house is on the market with a price tag of £800,000la casa está en venta a 800.000 librasyou can't put a price tag on good healthla salud no tiene precioExample sentences
- In fact, our broken system has a high price tag - it costs millions of minorities their dreams and their future.
- The second price tag is the cost of operating the appliance during its lifetime.
- Though no one has put an official price tag on the project, it could potentially cost billions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.