- 2 2.1 (first, basic) [source/sector] primario; [industry] de base; [energy] primario 2.2 [education/school] primario 2.3 [Electricity/Electricidad] [cell] primarioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- As primary bone tumors are rare in toddlers, search for a primary tumor metastatic to bones is needed.
- The risk for developing metastatic lesions from primary cutaneous melanomas increases with tumor thickness.
- Biopsy of the primary growth itself is diagnostic and may show caseating granulomatous inflammation.
- These two pins are the primary winding of the transformer.
- Alternating current flowing in the primary (input) coil creates a continually changing magnetic field in the iron core, this field also passes through the secondary (output) coil and the changing strength of the magnetic field induces an alternating voltage in the secondary coil.
- A current transformer has a pair of input terminals and a primary side which is switchable to different measuring ranges.
noun/nombre (plural -ries)primary - primary election primary school
- 1 (in US) [Politics/Política] primaria (feminine)
- 3primary (school) escuela (feminine) (de enseñanza) primaria (before noun/delante del nombre) primary (school) teacher maestro, (masculine, feminine) (de escuela)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.