- 2 2.1 (first, basic) [source/sector] primario; [industry] de base; [energy] primario 2.2 [education/school] primario 2.3 [Electricity/Electricidad] [cell] primarioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- As primary bone tumors are rare in toddlers, search for a primary tumor metastatic to bones is needed.
- The risk for developing metastatic lesions from primary cutaneous melanomas increases with tumor thickness.
- Biopsy of the primary growth itself is diagnostic and may show caseating granulomatous inflammation.
- These two pins are the primary winding of the transformer.
- Alternating current flowing in the primary (input) coil creates a continually changing magnetic field in the iron core, this field also passes through the secondary (output) coil and the changing strength of the magnetic field induces an alternating voltage in the secondary coil.
- A current transformer has a pair of input terminals and a primary side which is switchable to different measuring ranges.
noun/nombre (plural -ries)primary - primary election primary school
- 1 (in US) [Politics/Política] primaria (feminine)
- 3primary (school) escuela (feminine) (de enseñanza) primaria (before noun/delante del nombre) primary (school) teacher maestro, (masculine, feminine) (de escuela)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.