- 1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable 1.1 (paint) imprimación (f), base (f)More example sentences1.2 (explosive) cebo (masculine)
More example sentences
- Paint each plate rail with primer and two coats of white enamel.
- Research shows that one coat of tinted primer and one coat of paint will give you a better paint job than two coats of paint.
- Sand the areas until they are smooth and coat them with interior primer and let it dry completely.
- When a firing pin drops on a primer igniting the powder charge, the cartridge and cylinder move slightly forward.
- Lead is a key component in primers as well as bullets, and is responsible for holding together other chemicals that create the controlled explosion of the primer.
- The honest concern is about airborne lead ejected by the primer and bullet when a cartridge is fired.
- 2 countable/numerable (textbook) manual (masculine)More example sentences
- I've been for the last couple of years, looking at children's books, looking at primers that kids read in first grade and second grade, over this century.
- Children used to learn to read from primers that showed pictures of things with their names underneath, to teach them what the written signifier meant.
- Gaustad's work is unique in this regard and will serve as one of the best historical primers on the subject for years to come.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.