- c and u 1.1 (paint) imprimación (feminine), base (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (explosive) cebo (masculine)
More example sentences
- Paint each plate rail with primer and two coats of white enamel.
- Research shows that one coat of tinted primer and one coat of paint will give you a better paint job than two coats of paint.
- Sand the areas until they are smooth and coat them with interior primer and let it dry completely.
- When a firing pin drops on a primer igniting the powder charge, the cartridge and cylinder move slightly forward.
- Lead is a key component in primers as well as bullets, and is responsible for holding together other chemicals that create the controlled explosion of the primer.
- The honest concern is about airborne lead ejected by the primer and bullet when a cartridge is fired.