Translation of principled in Spanish:
- (before noun)(person)de principios(objections)a less principled personuna persona con menos principiosExample sentences
- Whistleblowers are highly principled people who are in the job because they thought they could do it in an ethical manner.
- Duff sometimes behaved like a cad to his women; in politics, he was a model of principled behaviour.
- Kevin was principled, courageous, incorruptible, unselfish and a man of great integrity.
- It says that there is no principled way to decide that some limitations on land use are takings and others are not.
- These five justices have all the right in the world to have their own principled way of interpreting the constitution.
- But there are several reductions of arithmetic to set theory, and seemingly no principled way to decide between them.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.