Translation of principled in Spanish:
- (before noun)(person)
de principios(objections)a less principled person
por principiouna persona con menos principiosExample sentences
- Whistleblowers are highly principled people who are in the job because they thought they could do it in an ethical manner.
- Duff sometimes behaved like a cad to his women; in politics, he was a model of principled behaviour.
- Kevin was principled, courageous, incorruptible, unselfish and a man of great integrity.
- It says that there is no principled way to decide that some limitations on land use are takings and others are not.
- These five justices have all the right in the world to have their own principled way of interpreting the constitution.
- But there are several reductions of arithmetic to set theory, and seemingly no principled way to decide between them.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.