- 1 1.1 (worker) tipógrafo, (masculine, feminine), impresor, (masculine, feminine) printer's error error (masculine) de imprenta printer's ink tinta (feminine) de imprenta 1.2 (business) imprenta (feminine)More example sentences
- Their success brought so much business to the printers that they were unable to cope with the demand.
- Mr Marshall told the court he was a commercial printer for 30 years before he retired.
- When the printer is not the artist, prints that are allocated to the printers are called printers ' proofs.
- 2 (machine) impresora (feminine)More example sentences
- So no matter what kind of memory card you use, you can bypass the camera's cables and use your printer as your link to the computer.
- I had set up a computer and a printer for him, and got his secretary working on the computer.
- The package included a high spec computer with modem, printer, scanner and software.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.