Translation of printer in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (worker)tipógrafo, (-fa) (masculine, feminine)printer's error printer's ink
impresor, (-sora) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 (business)
- Their success brought so much business to the printers that they were unable to cope with the demand.
- Mr Marshall told the court he was a commercial printer for 30 years before he retired.
- When the printer is not the artist, prints that are allocated to the printers are called printers ' proofs.
- 2 (machine)impresora (feminine)Example sentences
- So no matter what kind of memory card you use, you can bypass the camera's cables and use your printer as your link to the computer.
- I had set up a computer and a printer for him, and got his secretary working on the computer.
- The package included a high spec computer with modem, printer, scanner and software.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.