Translation of printworks in Spanish:
- (+ singular or plural verb)fábrica (feminine) de estampados (de textiles)Example sentences
- An application has been lodged to turn a derelict printworks on Clare Street into six self-supported flatlets for 16 and 17 year-old boys who have recently left care or have problems living alone.
- The firm eventually left its old Boroughbridge Road printworks - but stayed within commuting distance of York by moving to new state-of-the-art factory near the A1.
- A fifth is planned for a disused printworks called the McCormick Building, which backs on to the Mas nightclub in Royal Exchange Square, in the centre of the city's shopping district.
Definition of printworks in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.