Translation of printworks in Spanish:
- (+ singular or plural verb)fábrica (feminine) de estampados (de textiles)Example sentences
- An application has been lodged to turn a derelict printworks on Clare Street into six self-supported flatlets for 16 and 17 year-old boys who have recently left care or have problems living alone.
- The firm eventually left its old Boroughbridge Road printworks - but stayed within commuting distance of York by moving to new state-of-the-art factory near the A1.
- A fifth is planned for a disused printworks called the McCormick Building, which backs on to the Mas nightclub in Royal Exchange Square, in the centre of the city's shopping district.
Definition of printworks in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.