Translation of prioritize in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (put in order of priority) decidir el orden de prioridad de, priorizar*Example sentences1.2 (give priority to) dar* prioridad a, priorizar*
- Time was the key and in essence tasks had to be prioritized in the order of importance.
- Demand is increasing for research to be prioritised according to the importance of health issues, and burden of disease measures have been proposed to aid this process.
- These different roles must be prioritised in their order of importance in your life.
- Training staff at the front of the club to sell retail is as important as prioritizing the sale of spa products within that portion of the facility.
- It is important to prioritise good news stories and to release these stories and progress of positive and worthy projects into the public domain.
- But it's important to prioritise financial commitments in these circumstances.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas