Translation of prioritize in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (put in order of priority) decidir el orden de prioridad de, priorizar*Example sentences1.2 (give priority to) dar* prioridad a, priorizar*
- Time was the key and in essence tasks had to be prioritized in the order of importance.
- Demand is increasing for research to be prioritised according to the importance of health issues, and burden of disease measures have been proposed to aid this process.
- These different roles must be prioritised in their order of importance in your life.
- Training staff at the front of the club to sell retail is as important as prioritizing the sale of spa products within that portion of the facility.
- It is important to prioritise good news stories and to release these stories and progress of positive and worthy projects into the public domain.
- But it's important to prioritise financial commitments in these circumstances.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.