Translation of prioritize in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (put in order of priority) decidir el orden de prioridad de, priorizar*Example sentences1.2 (give priority to) dar* prioridad a, priorizar*
- Time was the key and in essence tasks had to be prioritized in the order of importance.
- Demand is increasing for research to be prioritised according to the importance of health issues, and burden of disease measures have been proposed to aid this process.
- These different roles must be prioritised in their order of importance in your life.
- Training staff at the front of the club to sell retail is as important as prioritizing the sale of spa products within that portion of the facility.
- It is important to prioritise good news stories and to release these stories and progress of positive and worthy projects into the public domain.
- But it's important to prioritise financial commitments in these circumstances.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the