Translation of prismatic in Spanish:
centellantebrújula (feminine) topográfica or de agrimensorExample sentences
- Texture can be an important control here; clay content is important in the creation of blocky, prismatic, and columnar structures.
- The typical three-dimensional structure generally has a prismatic or subprismatic shape that expands in size toward the top.
- This finely prismatic structure occurs only locally within the marginal denticles, but is better developed locally immediately below the dorsal midline of the shell.
- The optical and prismatic movement of light remained a starting point for these works, but the end result shows a geometric clarity and a fine honing of colour relations.
- Winifred's later works explore prismatic colour effects; she also painted landscapes and flower pictures (Glimpse upon Waking, 1976; London, Tate) where luminous colour creates space and form.
- In Bulatov's painting, lozenges of prismatic hues float out of the deep space of a black ground.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.