Translation of prismatic in Spanish:
- [shape] prismático; [light] centellante prismatic compass brújula (feminine) topográfica or de agrimensorExample sentences
- Texture can be an important control here; clay content is important in the creation of blocky, prismatic, and columnar structures.
- The typical three-dimensional structure generally has a prismatic or subprismatic shape that expands in size toward the top.
- This finely prismatic structure occurs only locally within the marginal denticles, but is better developed locally immediately below the dorsal midline of the shell.
- The optical and prismatic movement of light remained a starting point for these works, but the end result shows a geometric clarity and a fine honing of colour relations.
- Winifred's later works explore prismatic colour effects; she also painted landscapes and flower pictures (Glimpse upon Waking, 1976; London, Tate) where luminous colour creates space and form.
- In Bulatov's painting, lozenges of prismatic hues float out of the deep space of a black ground.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.