Translation of pristine in Spanish:
- 1.1 (perfect, unspoiled) [whiteness] inmaculado, impoluto [literary/literario], prístino [literary/literario] in pristine condition en perfecto or impecable estado 1.2 (original) prístino [literary/literario]Example sentences
- Sad to report, it was sold in its original box, its pristine condition signalling that it had never been opened.
- Needless to say, the vehicle was not in its original pristine condition upon its return.
- It has been kept in pristine condition in recent years thanks to the diligent work of the local graveyard committee.
- It's a hopeful sign if their wardrobes contain a pristine row of white shirts, or monochrome cashmere.
- What started as a pristine white shirt on Thursday morning was now really grimy.
- His face and once pristine white school shirt were drenched in blood.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.