Translation of pristine in Spanish:
- 1.1 (perfect, unspoiled) in pristine condition1.2 (original)en perfecto or impecable estadoExample sentences
- Sad to report, it was sold in its original box, its pristine condition signalling that it had never been opened.
- Needless to say, the vehicle was not in its original pristine condition upon its return.
- It has been kept in pristine condition in recent years thanks to the diligent work of the local graveyard committee.
- It's a hopeful sign if their wardrobes contain a pristine row of white shirts, or monochrome cashmere.
- What started as a pristine white shirt on Thursday morning was now really grimy.
- His face and once pristine white school shirt were drenched in blood.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.