Translation of private press in Spanish:
- imprenta (feminine) particularExample sentences
- The private press is now getting under way here; we have The Kabul Weekly, which has just started, which is in four languages, and in UNESCO we helped to fund that to get that back on its feet; and newspapers are springing up all over the place.
- This tiny Red Sea nation is now Africa's foremost jailer of journalists, with at least 13 reporters behind bars and the entire private press banned since September.
- Morris's influence was immediate, and private presses producing fine examples of craftsmanship, such as the Ashendene Press, Eragny Press, Essex House, and the Doves Press, all started less than a decade after Morris's first efforts.
Definition of private press in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.