- (in (United Kingdom/el Reino Unido) ) the privy councilcomité asesor del monarca integrado por personas de reconocido prestigioMore example sentences
- The Privy Council is an unelected body; constitutionally it is answerable only to the reigning monarch.
- The reference by the Prime Minister to the Privy Council is merely a sop to overactive consciences.
- I have noted that there have been no appointments to the Privy Council in terms of members of this House.
Definition of privy council in:
- The US English dictionary
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.