Translation of prize-giving in Spanish:
- (British English)(before noun) prize-giving ceremony (British English)
entrega (feminine) de premiosExample sentences
- Three of the teams finished equal first on 2/3 and members of all the winning teams received awards at the prize-giving ceremony.
- Tonight my son's school has their annual prize-giving awards ceremony.
- The winners will be announced in April at a prize-giving event at Earlsfield Library where the winning entries and some of the best runners-up will be put on display.
Definition of prize-giving in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.